What is the study plan

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-14 16:22:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Greetings and good luck in your professional career! karen gomez Hello, I need a community manager for Querétaro, can someone provide me with information? Login to respond Markos Goikolea Hello Karen. We recommend that you post a job offer on our job board for greater visibility. To do this you must register as a company at the following link Good luck! Nelson The article is interesting, its content essentially covers everything that a CM should be, first of all they must be an internet lover, which is not difficult for digital natives, you put any application on them and they learn it very quickly, in the master's degree the The focus is on the strategy and how to be attractive to create communities of interest (target audience).

Which teachers will teach the subjects? This and other ID Number List things are very important because the network of networks says it all and there are many Gurus in the area who already comment on it, who generate a lot of knowledge and share it with everyone on their social networks, greetings and good luck in this entrepreneurship. Login to respond Graciela I would like to know where the course is taught and what the cost is? Thank you so much Graciela Login to respond Judit Izquierdo Hello Graciela, The cost varies depending on the duration of the program.

We have Master's , Postgraduate and Courses so you can train as a Community Manager. If you click on the links and leave us your contact information, we will send you their information, rates and available scholarships. Cheer up! Silvia What a good article, I didn't know what CM was until they explained it, how good it is to know these things, do you know if these courses are very expensive and where you can get information, thank you Login to respond Judit Izquierdo Hello Silvia At IEBS you can find courses of different lengths and different levels of experts and, therefore, with different prices.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 05:15 , Processed in 0.617706 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |