What's next A few people now know my blog

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-12 14:35:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Don't miss any more posts: THE newsletter in online marketing Do you like this blog post? If you want to regularly keep up with the latest trends in online marketing, then subscribe to our newsletter now. Over 18,000 subscribers trust us. Click here for the registration form. Nevertheless, I still work just as much (when I'm not on vacation) - and if you consider that other people work for me (copywriters, designers, etc.), even a lot more than I did back then. Often (very often) I had to change my views: web catalogs and article directories aren't as great as you think and maybe you should shell out a few euros for a link.

Agency SEOs don’t earn 5,000 euros a month. Self-employed SEOs, on the other hand, earn India Car Owner Phone Number List more than you might think. I got to know a lot of SEOs, most of whom I simply spoke to directly and hardly anyone rejected me as a “newbie”. I simply wrote to Marcus via his contact form (without much hope of a response) and he immediately invited me to an SEOFM episode. I have now been to Ralf “On the Roof” a few times, to SEMSEO, Affiliate Tactixx, OMD and a few regulars’ tables and have met a lot of nice people. There will probably even be enough money for the SMX in San Jose and the “big” conferences next year. What's next A few people now know my blog.

Of course, I would like to thank my regular readers and each and every one of the 374 feed subscribers for their contributions, comments and criticism. Hopefully some people will still enjoy reading Seocracy in the future and I will try to continue publishing my findings (at least most of them). Of course, big thanks also go to my fellow bloggers for the links and the great conversations at various events. For me, I want to be able to crack the 100,000 mark on Alexa soon (ego), good health, to finish my studies at some point, a chic 8-room apartment in Munich and a Porsche.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 13:11 , Processed in 1.454087 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |