Do you Think Big Data Will please

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-11 11:48:55 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Yes, I believe that we found many positive advances, but it is also true that we must continue to empower civil society, the consumer to put pressure on companies and help promote a social, sustainable economy, we are talking about nothing more and nothing less than to promote a change in the economic model. This is not easy, but thanks to big data we can see companies whose basic purpose is to use data to solvesocial problems and offer more efficient and innovative responsesKarina von Breymann Depending on the questions, these are my comments. Do you think we are really facing the consolidation of a new social business model.

Without a doubt, the traditional business model is presenting Denmark WhatsApp Number Data changes, in most cases companies have been forced to evolve because they are increasingly evaluated by their commitment and relationship with their employees, their clients and society as a whole. . Today's society is a society more committed to environmental impact, gender equality, social support for the less fortunate, etc. There is still a long way to go, but it is a start towards a more responsible society. The Consolidation of New Business Monopoly?

I think that big data already favors the existence of business monopolies. Many large companies access so much information and use it to make decisions, determine strategies, measure the market, identify problems and, consequently, position themselves better. Are we talking about scientific advances to which only a few will have access and where commercial logic will prevail? Access to so much information should be available to everyone, in order to find solutions, make better decisions, create preventive plans, etc.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 15:30 , Processed in 0.508450 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |