He controls and manages the projects

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-28 13:51:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
On the one hand I liked what that person did, and on the other hand I saw the difficulties he had in uniting his ideas with the programmers because he did not have programming knowledge. I understood the importance of analysis, and at the same time the need to translate that analysis into a coherent, standardized database design, with the capacity to adapt to future needs. I had just discovered the role that I have liked the most since then: analystprogrammer . ‍

An analystprogrammer is a demigod of computing . He is able to deal with the client, the product owner, other analysts, programmers, testers, etc. , although it does not have to be the role of project ma Senegal WhatsApp Number nager, his powers are close and he could assume it at any given time. If you are a freelance developer you know exactly what I am talking about. You cook it and you eat it, you are alone and in addition to everything mentioned above you have to act as administrator, salesperson, consultant, support, etc. But being a oneman orchestra is a topic for another post .

If you work in a company and within an interdisciplinary development team, the figure of the analystprogrammer cannot be missing, at least there must be one per team, and if there is more than one Even better. I wish all programmers could have the role of analystprogrammer, since if you analyze programs well, the better. Definition of the analystprogrammer role On the Internet you will find many definitions about the role of analystprogrammer, such as some of the following that I detail: https:micarreralaboralenit.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 00:18 , Processed in 0.039646 second(s), 25 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |